When a person, institution or company develops an innovative concept, it is fair that they should enjoy its use, production, and commercialization. Patents are the legal instrument by excellence in protecting this intellectual property.
Originally conceived to protect the inventions of the metalworking industry, today many branches of science and technology can protect ideas through a patent. The wisest way to keep your innovations safe is to have the excellent services of a patent attorney like Bill Nowakowsky. It is essential that you understand why it is crucial for your future and that of your company to protect your inventions.
Why Patent Your Inventions?
- Exclusive Rights: when you register an invention as your own, national and international intellectual property laws grant you the privilege of using and exploiting your innovation for a period, usually 20 years from the patent application.
- Exploitation of Your Invention: by having the rights to your invention, you will be able to make it profitable. In this sense, you will have the possibility of producing it, giving permission for it to be exploited, partially assigning the rights, or selling it.
- Market penetration: by having an entirely new product, you will be able to position your company in new consumption niches. Now you can reach new customers, as there will be many who will need your invention.
- Stronger position in the industry: your exclusive right will give you competitive advantages in your company's field. The best part is that none of your competitors can replicate those advantages for as long as your exclusive right of use lasts.
- Improve Corporate Image: when you file a patent, your company enters the elite of global invention. This is always well seen by customers, suppliers, and This improved corporate image will give you access to better businesses, and even new sources of funding.
- Exchange Possibility: if you are interested in an innovative product created by someone else, having your portfolio of inventions increases your chances of obtaining rights over that inventions. Now you can put on the negotiation table the option of making an exchange of rights with your counterpart. It is essential that you have the assistance of your patent attorney so that the agreements always favor you.
How Can the Patent Attorney Support You?
First of all, the lawyer will guide you and help you in the complicated process of registering your innovation. His experience will allow you to complete the necessary steps to enjoy the exclusivity. Also, it is crucial that you have the patent attorney on hand, in case some other ill-intentioned businessperson wants to take advantage of your intellectual production. If you want the assistance of the best patent attorney in Buffalo, you can contact Bill, who will gladly assist you.
Finally, the idea of innovating is to improve the profitability of your company. The patent attorney will be able to guide you in the best ways to make your idea profitable. Whether you want to produce or negotiate your invention in some way, it is always wise to have the support of an expert to protect your interests and the integrity of your business.
Count On the Best Patent Attorney in Buffalo
If you have developed a new concept, product or service, and understand the relevance of safeguarding your intellectual capital, you have the best patent attorney in the region at your reach. Let Bill Nowakowski's extensive experience assist you in protecting your inventions. It's time to take full advantage of your company's innovative potential. Contact us.Patent Attorney Buffalo
View Larger Map